At Midvastus Joint Replacement centre At Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, we understand that being hospitalised can be a very stressful experience. In keeping with our Mission to offer compassionate, quality care that promotes dignity whilst responding to patients’ needs.
Our Joint replacement surgeon and staff are supported by standardised care protocols that help deliver consistent patient care and follow a common treatment plan for a given illness. The talent pool is further strengthened by qualified and well-trained nursing and technical professionals. Our nurses are trained in the latest techniques across various specialities and have implemented global best practices in caregiving.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital uses the Protocol and Care Pathway based treatment models to ensure the best outcomes for patients. This is made possible with our unique Full-Time Specialist System that ensures availability and access to dedicated specialists exclusively attached to our hospital.
- Our FTSS team is committed to providing the finest healthcare to every patient
- The entire Specialist Team follows a Common Plan, so that no time is lost in getting expert advice for the simplest clinical problems or for the most complex disorders
- With state-of-the-art infrastructure, cutting-edge technology and Full-Time Specialists, our system ensures the best outcomes for our patients
- The model guarantees excellence in the delivery of care to very critical patients and after complex interventions or surgeries leading to success rates matching to that of the best centres in our country and overseas
- Based on the practice prevalent in premier international centres, we aim to deliver subspecialty based care in major clinical areas – an approach that is unique among private medical centres in the country
- The system brings together resources, expertise and capabilities in various specialities under one roof to better meet the needs of the growing number of patients with multisystemic diseases
- FTSS enables us to deliver excellent, cost-effective and evidence-based patient care.
As a departure from the current prevailing healthcare system in the city of Mumbai, which is dominated by the visiting consultant model, we have followed a Full-Time Specialist System since inception. The FTSS enables us to create a model that is patient-centric with consultants being available throughout the day in the hospital for planned as well as emergency situations. This system is in line with the best practices followed in leading global healthcare institutions.